Sunday, January 15, 2012

September 16th

I am super sorry but I actually dont have anytime to write you today. I am adjusting well to my new position as a zone leader but unfortunetly, it means I have NO time to do what I need to get done. It is really a lot of fun but I am always going back and forth, up and down, left and right, trying to get this zone going strong. I am ZL of the biggest zone in the mission and there is a lot that needs to get done. There are lots of great missionaries who are passing through some tough times and I am going to do everything I can to help them out.  I am super excited for conference this week. It might be my last chance to relax and take things slow and really feel the spirit as things get crazier in my life in the mission. I love the mission and I really like my new ward. Its named Bombero Garrido and it is really an awesome ward. Things are going great and we will be baptizing in a few weeks if things go well for us. I am sorry I dont have time to write anything else. I love you all a ton and hope to talk to y'all a little bit more next week. 
Love ,
Elder McNeil

No comments:

Post a Comment