Sunday, January 15, 2012

December 26th

So my letter is also going to be pretty short. I really enjoyed talking yesterday. It was actually great to see more people than I expected. it would have been nice if Cheryl could have been there but it was great to see everyone. I was really happy to see Kerri because I hadnt even seen a picture of her in the last 2 and a half years. 
So i woke up this morning really sick. Actually I was already a little bit sick when we were talking but now I'm feeling a little worse. My chest hurts and I was coughing up goo all night so I am going to get that all checked out. If I'm still sick tomorrow I am going to head over to the doctor. Dont let any of that worry you. Things are going well and I am really excited for this next upcoming week. I know things are only going to keep getting better. The Lord doesnt do anything to knock us down or try to restrain us. We are those who put limits upon ourselves. 
Hey sorry, I am not feeling too great to I am going to keep this short. 
I love you all and hope everything is going great.
Love,
Elder McNeil

No comments:

Post a Comment