Sunday, January 15, 2012

October 30th

Well, another transfer has come and gone. I have successfully finished my first cambio as a zone leader (and might I say, it was interesting). This might come as a shock to you all but I am going to train again. I am going to be a zone leader and a trainer and Elder Miller, the other zone leader is going to be doing the same thing. President has shown a lot of confidence in us and it shows. Both of the zone leaders training at the same time is almost unheard of. It has been a great few weeks and Pres is really liking what we are doing. Elder Davis was a great companion but now I get to have another son. It is going to be a lot of work but I now understand that the Lord hasn't been taking risks in asking me to do things, but that He understand very clearly what He wants and how to get it done. I just have to DO it. 
So this upcoming week we are going to have a baptism. I am really excited. Her name is Carmen. She has had many, many miracles that have helped her prepare to be baptized. We are also thinking that it will be really great for her 23 year old daughter who has been reading the gospel priciples book with carmen, and loves it, but has been a little too shy to share with us. We also have some other really great investigators who are going to be getting baptized in the next few weeks. I swear this sector is blessed! The Lord wants us to have a lot of success here. It is going to be a good place to train again. 
I am really loving the mission right now. I have no complaints, expect the heat, but it is only gonna get hotter. The ward is great. My converts are staying active. Also, next week we are having an all mission conference which only happens when there is a "Special Guest" and we are getting really excited for that. 
 
I love all a ton and hope everything goes well for you this week. I especially hope that you Mom can get back home as soon as possible. 
Love,
Elder McNeil

No comments:

Post a Comment