Sunday, July 31, 2011

May 9th

Hey,
So i am going to keep this email fairly short because, well, we just talked yesterday. Today, we had a Mexican food party which was a lot of fun. There is NO Mexican food here in Chile and the food we eat has very little to nothing in common so we felt the need to make something authentic. There is a missionary who is from a Mexican family who basically told me and a few other missionaries what to do while some others played some games. It was really fun and we ate a ton!
So after the phone call, we had to do a ton of things to finish off the week. We didn´t end with the numbers we were hoping for BUT after having 3 or 4 amazing weeks in a row, you just have to accept what happens with a smile.
Things are going well, we just need to get our investigators animated about things but that wont be a problem. My comp Elder Higham is probably the most animated people I´ve ever met. It is actually pretty funny to see.
So I´m going to know if I am going to stay or go next week. I really don´t want to go quite yet but if I do, I just have to accept it. It really would be nice to see what happens with the people we have found recently.
Anyway, I will have a lot more to write about next week. I love you guys and hope everything is going well. Enjoy all the things that make life fun. I know yall are busy but enjoy the time you have to relax a bit.
Love ,
Elder McNeil

No comments:

Post a Comment