Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 25th

Well, I didnt expect this last week to be relaxing for you two but it seems like it ended up being one very big, stressful mess for you. I'm sorry. I know that you probably are hoping for some time to relax and enjoy the summer but I've come to notice that, the older you get, the more stressful things seem to be. I've seen that here a lot in the mission. THe older members and investigators have a lot more on thier minds than us young folk. I know that probably doesnt help much but that is just an observation I've made over time. 
So, I am going to attach some pictures that I know you have been anxiously waiting for. Hopefully it will make up for all the time that has past since I last sent anything. 
So things are going well here. We are really seeing improvements everyday in ourselves and in the sector. I am really grateful for the chance to train because it is really helping me be a better missionary. I know I am not perfect but I am always trying to improve so, I feel like that is good.
We did a service project for a sister in our ward and one of her friends (a recent convert) came, grab a saw and hammer and went to work with us. I was really impressed. I was actually shocked that Bernarda would do that with us. It was really fun to work with her. 
We have a conference tomorrow which should be great. I can always feel when I am in need of  conference and I am excited to hear what President Humphrey has to say tomorrow. 
SOrry for not writing more but I am feeling a little fever-ish and am going to lay down for a little bit. I want you to know that I love you guys and that I am always praying that things work out well for you in all that you do.


Love,
Elder McNeil

No comments:

Post a Comment