Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 2nd

So i am really sorry that this letter is going to be really short. I am in Chillan visiting a few of my converts and then I have to get back to Concepcion for a bunch of other things I need to do. This week is going to be crazy! There is so much that I need to do that I don't think I'll be able to do it all. These past few weeks have just flown by.
We will have a baptism Sunday which should be a good way to finish of my mission.
So I'm not sure I told you about my comp's dad's book. GO BUY IT!!! I got an original copy from my comp and it is incredible. Its named "My Orange Dufflebag- a journey to Radical Change" by Sam Bracken. It should be in Barnes and Noble there in California. He said that the book went national two weeks ago.
So this might be my last letter to you guys as a missionary. I am going to try and make some time next week but I am not quite sure what the schedule for the day is going to be.
I love you tons and I will see you soon. I am so excited for everything I have to do this week. Its gonna be great.
Love,
Elder McNeil

No comments:

Post a Comment