Sunday, July 1, 2012

June 18th

Thanks so much for letting me know that everything is going well. Don't worry too much about the landscaping. Heck I'll even try to pitch in a little. Heck, I don't really have money but I can move some big rocks around if you think it will help.
So I am not trunky but people do like to ask about what I'll be doing 3 weeks from now. (Technically I will still be here in Conce but I'll have a ton of meetings and stuff, plus I dont return to my sector after that so everyone is telling me that that is the day that I "die") I personally don't think about it much but the members here are pretty good at mention it a million and a half times. 
So the baptism went great. I am really happy about it. We have no idea how the Lord did it but He complete changed Maria's life in less than a month. It was incredible. There is still a lot more work to do here in the sector before I go but things are going incredible right now. We are working hard and I think we will baptize a few more people before I go so I am really happy.
So there really isnt much news. My comp had to go the hospital this week but we just spent a few hours there because it wasnt anything that couldnt be taken care of with a few medications. Things are going great and I cant wait to tell you some more stories soon.
Love,
Elder McNeil

No comments:

Post a Comment