Sunday, May 27, 2012

May 21st

So this morning we had to do an emergency service. Some investigators from the ward next to us got home from Church yesterday to find their apartment on fire. The mother of the family, who was a little iffy on the idea of getting baptized this weekend) was shocked but then saw a large group of members in the ward come to help them clean and repair the apartment. She is now really excited to be baptized but we thought it would be good to go there as a zone to help a little more with the house in the morning. 
So the week went well. I am really happy with the progress of our investigators. Although we didn't get quite as many people to church was we would have liked it was still a very good week. We will be having a baptism on Saturday and we are going to be baptizing essentially every week from here until I go home. Pray for that please. Unfortunately our zone isn't doing quite as well as we are. Actually half the zone is doing incredibly well, the other incredibly bad. We are trying to do everything possible to help out but sometimes people just dont want it. 
Well, things are going really well here in the mission.I really can't complain about anything. It was a little dissappointing that one of our most important investigators didn't make it to church so we had to move her baptism back a week but she felt really sick and was crushed that she couldn't go. So things are going well in the work.
So, I was thinking about it and I would like to do marching band just one more year. After that I will work but I am excited for another year of BYU football. 
I am sorry to hear that things aren't going as planned with Grandma and Grandpa's house. I am praying that all of those problems go away because it will just be easier when that is off your hands. 
So things are going well with the new house. That is awesome. I really hope everything keeps going so well and that there aren't any hicups. 
Hey so there isnt much news so I am just gonna say that I am really excited for these next few weeks.
I love you tons,
Love,
Elder McNeil
 

No comments:

Post a Comment