Sunday, May 27, 2012

May 15th

So we talked yesterday so I really don't have much to say. Life is really great. We just did some stuff for my comps new visa and we went to subway. The sub of the day was Chicken Cordon Blu and it was really good. As far as the work goes, I already kind of filled you in so there really isn't much to report there. Everything is great. The one thing I would like to know is if the new stake president knows that I exsist and that I will be getting home in july. So things are really good here. I can't complain about anything. We stopped by some investigators after the call and everything is awesome.
So its good to know that everything is good out there. It is awesome that things are getting close with the house and that mom is enjoying the branch. I know you will pick out great things for the house. I mean you will be living with it for a very long time. Also, I know things will go great with the the Brew's house. It will be fine. 
Sorry for such a short and boring letter, I just dont know what to say. 
Thanks Mom for being awesome.
Love,
Elder McNeil

No comments:

Post a Comment