Sunday, May 27, 2012

May 8th

So, first things first. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM! I know that I will be able to say that on sunday but I thought I would just say it now because... well, I can. We are working really hard here in Conce. It is a little sad that sometimes we work so hard that it is hard to see the results some times. I feel like I've been working harder than ever but that doesn't always show in the numbers. I know that that is normal and I'm not even dissappointed either, I am excited to realize that there is even more that I can give. Really things are going great. We've been fasting and praying for families to teach and to be able to recognize those who are prepared for the gospel and we have been finding awesome people to teach. I am the happiest I've ever been on the mission right now. I am just loving everything right now... expect the rain. I could live without that. 
Anyway, it is great to hear that everything is going smoothly with your work and travels. I can't even imagine what going to church in China would be like but I'm sure that was awesome. Also meeting a mission president is always a great experience. Also we finally got rid of some of Grandpa and Grandma's junk! That is really awesome. I hope that things keep going well with the sale of the house out there. 
I know I already said this but life is really great. I am super excited to keep working hard. We are doing some really awesome things as a companion to keep working hard. 
So as far as the phone call goes. I will be online at 5pm (unless we cant get another computer from a member then it would be 6pm here). So I love you all a ton and we will talk a little more on sunday (well we have an hour so that is actually a ton of time) but see you sunday!
Love ,
Elder McNeil

No comments:

Post a Comment