Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 4th

Okay this week was a really super stressful week for us here in my sector. Nothing went wrong or anything and the work itself is progressivly improving and getting better but we were just super busy. My comp, Elder Stephenson was really sick for a lot of the week, we moved to a new house (this is by far the nicest house in the mission) and we had conference. Between sessions we had a little barbeque out infront of our new house (we live a block or so from the stake center and, like I said, this is a really nice house). I really loved conference and it really was awesome to listen to the prophets voice again. It is strange that the last two conferences have been spent here in Chile. I like what Elder Cook said about women in the Church (THANKS MOM). Also, during priesthood sessions, President Uchtdorf dropped the hammer on the priesthood holders of the entire church saying we need to live up to the priviliges of the priesthood (it was an awesome talk). Also, where the heck did Elder Robbins` talk come from!!! It was AWESOME!!! Also President Monson made me want to go to the temple so badly but we have to wait until the the temple is built or until the mission ends (whichever happens first). 
 
So we also had a baptism on sunday between conference sessions. Ana Maria got baptized this week and will get confirmed on my birthday!  Things are going super well in the sector (she was my third baptism here in this sector which typically is a little bit harder than most). So I am getting a new companion tomorrow and I really don`t know much about him excpet that his name is Elder Haim and that he will be a district leader here in Cordillera.
 
The chance of me getting my packages are low but I will get it here soon enough.Well I dont have a lot else to say. I love you all and hope you are doing well.
Love ,
Elder McNeil

No comments:

Post a Comment